Tuesday 6 August 2013

August Font Challenge

I host the monthly Font Challenge at Ivy Scraps.


Each month, I will point you toward the fonts of the month.   You will download it, install it, and use it in a layout.  Post it in The Font Challenge Gallery, and then post a link back to the challenge thread.  If you need help with any of these steps, please ask, and we will help you with it!!


For August I chose a Beachy theme, featuring the following fonts:

  • Freebooter & Freebooter Outline  by Graham Meade at Gem Fonts
  • VanillaWhale by Ray Larbie at  Typodermic Fonts
  • WoodenNickelBlack  by Nick Curtis at Nick’s Fonts

 Come check it out at Ivy Scraps Font Challenge.

If you are not a member at Ivy Scraps, you will need to sign up, but it is FREE, and it is the friendliest scrapping site on the web.  
Just for looking, you can download my FREE wordart pre-prize, featuring these great fonts.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne, I'm in hopes of picking the right place of sending you congratulations and you will enjoy your blog. It looks great, and I'm sure you will enjoy using it. I already posted to you on the first time I went to you blog, and it didn't show this particular square to reply, so I ended up posting to my own blog. My bog has been inactive for awhile, don;t know if you've been to it, but at the lower left corner of my replies it's linked in and just click on it.

    Now, I'm hoping that this goes to you.

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete